Saturday, April 24, 2021

Reflective text

Reflective text

reflective text

2/8/ · Reflective writing is used to express a subject matter after it has been presented in literature or other media, using emotions, memories or thoughts of the reader. Reflective writing should be Video Duration: 4 min 4/3/ · Reflective writing can be presented in various formats, but you’ll most often see it in a learning log format or diary entry. Diary entries in particular are used to convey how the author’s thoughts have developed and evolved over the course of a particular period. The format of a reflective essay may change depending on the target audience A reflective essay is a type of written work which reflects your own self. Since it’s about yourself, you already have a topic to write about. For reflective essay examples, readers expect you to evaluate a specific part of your life



Mirrored Text • Turn your text Upside down or Mirrored



Slideshare uses cookies to improve functionality and performance, and to provide you with relevant advertising. If you continue browsing the site, you agree to the use of cookies on this website.


See our User Agreement and Privacy Policy. See our Privacy Policy and User Agreement for details. SlideShare Explore Search You. Reflective text Search.


Home Explore. Successfully reported this slideshow. We use your LinkedIn profile and activity data to personalize ads and to show you more relevant ads. You can change your ad preferences anytime. Reflective Text. Upcoming SlideShare, reflective text.


Like this document? Why not share! Transactional text by Rivanda Debi views Reflective Writing by lesleymorrell views Transactional and interpersonal by widig views Textbook Driven Curriculum by jkmilgate views Expository Text Features by jmcgee6 views Reading Process From Understanding by Brent Daigle, reflective text, Ph Embed Size px.


Start on. Show related SlideShares at end. WordPress Shortcode. Like Liked. Leah Allard, reflective text. Third year Photography student. Full Name Comment goes here. Are you sure you want to Yes No. Be the first to like this. No Downloads. Reflective text Total views. Actions Shares. No notes for slide. Reflective Text 1, reflective text. Leah Allard Unit BA1b: Project 3, Essay Exploration, reflective text, Investigation and Exhibition My Reflective Essay Proposed by project 3, Exploration, investigation and exhibition: …present reflective text work with your peers in an appropriate public context.


After approval and completion for the exhibition at the Two Fat Ladies gallery, I can now review reflective text exhibition. The title was agreed by all peers. Our original working title was Fashion: Uncut, but due to reflective text peer disagreeing with the relation the title had with reflective text own work we made further contributions to ensure everyone within the team was satisfied.


With a team of five, individually we all had very diverse ideas for the project. I myself, was focusing on the objectification of women displayed in a fashion reflective text. Another peer is interested in the traditional African fashion of beautiful, reflective text, bright coloured clothing which is native to their homeland. I also mentioned how we could target a larger audience, especially those who may not have access via the internet. Not only were those two points enough to convince the other peers, reflective text, but in fact it was the experience we all would have encountered from it afterwards.


A lot of places turned us down due to having spaces already taken, fortunately a peer found a gallery just outside Norwich city centre, the Two Fat Ladies gallery.


At first, I was looking for somewhere bigger, and perhaps closer to city centre to exhibit. I had never heard of the gallery and neither had the majority of the team, reflective text, but with very little time it was our only choice. After giving it a lot of thought and peers choosing their size of work, it became a little simpler than I imagined, knowing we could fit all of our work comfortably within the small gallery.


Next we reflective text to decide on individual roles in order to advertise the exhibition, reflective text. I personally believe I can be very creative when I set my mind to it, and wanted to show my creative side not only through my images but also through other aspects of the exhibition, reflective text.


I had a few problems whilst setting up the website, reflective text, starting with other peers not sending me their work when requested more than once. I wanted to get the website completed as soon as possible, to ensure that my time was spent equally on the exhibition planning and also my own work for the exhibition.


I also encountered another problem closer towards the opening date where the navigation reflective text had been deleted and I was unsure how to trace it back. This then set me back slightly as I had set upon the completion of other work, reflective text. Leah Allard Unit BA1b: Reflective text 3, Essay is very important when organising. However, I also did not co-operate when as a group we had decided on a deadline for our reflective text photos.


Therefore I did not complain to the peers as I too had made the same mistake. To conclude with, the experience was worth the stress; challenging but was certainly a learning curve. Even though I reflective text yet to wait on the publics appearance at the exhibition, but the planning before hand is whats most important. Even though we faced issues along the way, we carried on without hesitation as a group and dealt with the consequences.


I enjoyed working alongside my peers, reflective text, getting to know them personally and professionally. There was certain periods when I felt a little tension, reflective text there will be disagreements because we are entitled to our own opinions. The group as a whole was polite about disagreements and made sure that each peer was satisfied with any final agreements we made at the end.


First of all I accredit reflective text for participating with the group by offering to complete the website. As of areas to improve, I feel there was more I could have offered to the group.


Reflective text prime example would be my time management. As a group, it was decided that our photos for the exhibition were to be completed by a certain date and I failed to meet that date. Kindly reflective text they waited for myself and another peer to complete our images so that everyones work was being seen on the advertisement.


Another area to improve on would be my priorities. I offered to help search for somewhere to exhibit and contacted almost everywhere I could think. It was only until a peer had questioned whether or not I had tried anymore it made me realise how slack I was being about it. This was a very valuable lesson learnt and I aspire to try harder next time. Share Clipboard × Facebook Twitter LinkedIn. Public clipboards featuring this slide ×.


Select another clipboard ×. You just clipped your first slide! Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later. Now customize the name of a clipboard to store your clips. Visibility Others can see my Clipboard. Cancel Save.




Photoshop Tutorial: How to Make Shiny Text and Reflect it on a Dark Surface

, time: 8:49





Reflection Logos on blogger.com


reflective text

4/21/ · Reflective Text 1. Leah Allard Unit BA1b: Project 3, Essay Exploration, Investigation and Exhibition My Reflective Essay Proposed by project 3, Exploration, investigation and exhibition: present your work with your peers in an appropriate public context Reflective writing is the most used type of university writing. As its name suggests, reflective writing encourages the writer, which in this case is the student, to conduct a thorough introspection. This way, the student can rigorously study his own thoughts and feelings and express them, on a more personal level, to the teacher Reflective writing is more personal than other types of academic writing. You can use the first person (I , My , etc.) and explain how you felt. Think about the experience in detail. Explain what went well and what was challenging, and say what you learned in the process. Use a

No comments:

Post a Comment

Argumentative essay format o level

Argumentative essay format o level 9/24/ · O level argumentative essay format >>> click here Making meaning with texts selected ess...